Monday, July 17, 2017

Sephora Rose Facemask

This mask retails at Sephora for only 6 bucks!
This is one of a total of 8 different "Sephora Collection" mask, Sephora offers. The Rose Mask provides brightening, deep moisturizing, and hydrating through natural rose extracts!


It's not difficult to use at all. When removing the mask from the packaging you will definitely notice how saturated the mask is (in which I LOVE)!! You will remove the pink sheet that's attached to the mask itself (which was a first of me seeing vs other brands). You apply the mask for 15 mins and remove. All these instructions are provided for you on the back of the mask wrapper.


I left the mask on for a full 15 mins. I did experience very minimal itching around the front of my left eyebrow (LOL don't ask me why there specifically). Everything that was on the mask my skin sucked up definitely. 

 

My skin definitely needed this boost! It's brighter, feels fresher, and rejuvenated. I highly recommend this mask if you're looking to give your skin a hydration boost without breaking your pockets. 

Shop:
www.sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The MOST Comfortable Socks |ft. FUNNYSQUARED

  <a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPe97431828c07d31bcbde45b6a8ffc380" rel="nofollow" style="display: none...