Tuesday, January 5, 2016

@StIvesSkin @Influenster #LiveRadiantly and #StIvesSkin.

**Disclaimer: These products were sent to me complimentary for review!

I'm someone with HIGHLY dry skin and eczema. So the winter time is a harsh season for my skin and I. These products came in handy tremendously!!!!
**Oatmeal Facial Scrub +Mask by #StIvesSkin: Awesome and highly recommend. When applied you can feel it working into your skin. If you use it as a mask, soon after application you will feel it begin to harden. #RadiantSkin are the end results!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ‘
**Refresh and Revive Lotion by #StIvesSkin: Best used when out of the shower and leave skin lightly dampened, then apply the lotion. Your skin will love it, when I showered the next day it was actually still in my skin. That's a sign I love when using lotions, you know your skin is well protected! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
**Even & Bright Exfoliating Body wash by #StIvesSkin: Leaves your skin feeling baby bottom soft and squeaky clean w/o overdrying!!!! Highly recommend πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

The MOST Comfortable Socks |ft. FUNNYSQUARED

  <a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPe97431828c07d31bcbde45b6a8ffc380" rel="nofollow" style="display: none...