Tuesday, January 26, 2016

🚨What's To Come🚨

Hey luvies just wanted to stop by and inform you all on upcoming videos/material! I do have a "My Favorite Heels" video coming up and I'm going to do "My Favorite Sneakers" video. I have ALOT of Makeup Videos coming up also. Chit Chat videos are on the way ft my Prince Loyal:) I'm trying to think of some weekly things to do on my channel also do if you have any ideas shoot me an email chantewiggins86@gmail.com. I've been so busy you all but best believe your girl has not and will not forget about you all!! 😙 I also have a surprise to share with you all so and it will be somewhat of a journey but you know I'll be taking you all along the way! So stay tuned and if you're not a Luvie please become one by clicking that subscribe button becausewe have lots of exciting things to get into YassSs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The MOST Comfortable Socks |ft. FUNNYSQUARED

  <a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPe97431828c07d31bcbde45b6a8ffc380" rel="nofollow" style="display: none...